Tuesday 11 July 2017

THE SWADESHI CONUNDRUM

THE SWADESHI CONUNDRUM

Over the last few months I am sure everyone has at least once received a WhatsApp forward urging us to buy only Swadeshi products and display our patriotism.

I am sorry to say but when we talk about using swadeshi items we must also look out for what they are doing with our money.
I mean someone like Microsoft through it's Gates foundation has done more for India than Reliance and Infosys combined when it comes to leading the way in Corporate Social Responsibility.
Also, I was a firm supporter of Patanjali, but many of their products are misleading and do not have the adequate research to back up their claims..

Others like Vicco are exceptionally good products but due to Baba Ramdev wave many of the good and authentic swadeshi products have lost their market..
I don't think we should buy Patanjali products just as a symbol of patriotism..

Counterviews are welcome.

Jay Hind.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

A DARK winter day..

It was just another usual day. We woke up at 5.30 to the calls of  ''Allah U Akbar!'' from the neighbouring mosque. My hus...